OOTD - Pink Lady








This is an infamous skirt.  If you're a FB friend, you may have heard about it. I managed to finish it up about a month ago, amid a torrent of obscenities hurled at my sewing machine (I REALLY hate installing zippers.), but it's done.  And I love it!  I actually really loved the tutorials I used to draft the pattern for it, and would recommend them if you want a skirt that fits like a glove.  Aside from the fact that it wrinkles if I even think about sitting down, it's just such a ladylike piece to have in my closet rotation.  Paired with my whistle necklace, it feels very Joan Holloway, wouldn't you say?

Outfit Details:
Shirt: JC Penney, $5
Skirt: DIY, tutorials here
Bow Ring: Charlotte Russe, $4 (old)
Bracelet/Ring: don't recall (old)
Shoes: gifted
Necklace: Falling Whistles, $34

Grand Total: $43

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!