OOTD - Some Kind of Summer

This was the year.  I didn't know it when I first walked into Beautiful Lives Boutique recently, but this was the year that the search was over.  Every summer in recent memory, I've scoured the secondhand racks looking for a versatile, comfortable, and still stylish white dress to carry me through the summer's heat.  Every year, I'd come up short (sometimes literally with some of the hemlines I found!).  Until that day, so this is the year I get to rock this dress every chance I get.  If only I had remembered that date that will now go down in my sartorial history! (Is that too sarcastic and over the top? Who cares, this dress is CUTE!)









Outfit Details:
Jacket: thrifted, $4
Dress: secondhand via Beautiful Lives Boutique, $5
Shoes: gifted
Earrings: Wal-Mart, $2 (clearance)
Grand Total: $11

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!