OOTD - Lu-Lu-Lula

So I have this co-worker who has gotten me hooked on Lularoe.  Like, really truly, my closet is starting to get a bit overwhelmed with the amount of adorable stretchy items. BUT, in my defense, how do you not snatch up adorable leggings that look THIS CUTE on your friend?




Also, I happen be hosting an online pop-up on Facebook for a local consultant this weekend, so in preparation for that, I figured I'd devote a post to all things Lula!  There's a few former outfits I've posted, like these:

{Original Post}
{Original Post}
BUT, there's also a whole crop of new Outfits to share!  Also, as an added bonus, you'll get to see the many stages of my hair over the past few months.  So, get ready for Lula overload, and if it's all too cute to handle, let me know and I'll be sure to send you an invite to the pop-up this weekend!




Outfit Details:
Sweater: Lularoe Sarah, borrowed
Dress: thrifted, $5
Boots: secondhand via Plato's Closet, $14
Earrings: online retailer, $2






Outfit Details:
Sweatshirt: LOFT, thrifted, $1
Skirt: Lularoe Cassie
Earrings: JC Penney, $2 (clearance and coupon)
Boots: JC Penney, $1 (clearance and coupon)

 




Outfit Details:
Dress: Lularoe Julia
Lace topper: Walmart, $1 (clearance)
Tights: don't recall
Boots: secondhand via Poshmark, $4
Earrings and Bracelet: DIY, $4 for materials



If you'd like an invite to the Facebook Lularoe Pop-Up this weekend, shoot me a comment or an e-mail and I'll be sure you're added in!  And, if you've got any local consultants you'd like to support, hit them up and check out their inventory today!  Everyone has something a little different, but it's all super cute and super comfy.  Trust me on this, there's a reason I've got a Lula collection started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!