OOTD - 17 to 19 Weeks

Hey ya'll!  It's been a crazy couple of weeks!  Of course, I say that, and there's not really all that much excitement that's happened, but the last three weeks seem to have flown by in a blur of summer and doctor's appointments.  Of course, it makes it easier to have little faces like these to look at:



I also keep seeing some amazing artwork. Some is awesome, like this wizard....


And some humbling, like this portrait of "mommy yelling at us..."  Apparently I need to keep my hormones in check!


I'm also enjoying watching this little sweetheart grow up:


As quickly as this month has gone by, this week is going to drag, just because I have to wait until Friday to know which of these outfits will be the right one for new baby (as long as the little one cooperates):


In the meantime, I'll just continue getting dressed.  Some days, I might even wear something other than sweatpants!  Here's a recap/bumpwatch for the past three weeks.

Week 17:

Wait a second.....

OMG, pockets!



Outfit Details: 
Dress: DKNY, thrifted, $3.50
Shoes: Banana Republic, thrifted, $4
Necklace: DIY, $2 for materials
Grand Total: $9.50

Week 18:




Look, a belly!
Outfit Details:
Shirt: Eddie Bauer Outlet, $8
Skirt: thrifted, DIY alterations, $2
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes, $7 (clearance)
Grand Total: $17

Week 19:





Outfit Details:
Shirt: thrifted, DIY alterations, $1
Shorts: Walmart maternity, $14
Scarf: DIY, materials on hand
Necklace: Falling Whistles, $34
Red Bracelet: Red Thread Movement, $3
Black/Amber Bracelet: Tiny Hands Int'l: gifted
Sandals: Sseko Designs, $54
Grand Total: $106

Be sure to stop by Friday if you're curious to find out what we're having!  Well, we're having a baby, but you know what I mean.  I won't be able to keep the gender a secret, so I'll be telling ya'll about as soon as I know!

1 comment:

  1. Love the added bright color with the teal shoes in that first outfit <3 Loving the studded loafers, too!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input!