OOTD - Life Lessons

I seriously cannot get enough of skirts right now.  The sun is out, a little breeze is blowing, and my trusty denim has been getting a break in favor of a girlier option.  Plus, I really needed a reason to wear my new shoes:






I found these cute little wedges on clearance at Target, and I was surprised at how well I could walk in them, after not really wearing heels at all the last few years.  I only tripped twice!

Also, totally random aside, do you see that little dent in the edge of my coin necklace?  I remember as a kid watching the old movie "The Thief of Baghdad," and watching a scene where a man in a marketplace bit a gold coin to ensure it was in fact gold.  I just had to try it and see if that was true!  So, I took this necklace that my dad had given me, and left myself a lasting reminder that you don't need to try everything you see on TV.

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Half of Half, $8
Shirt: Eddie Bauer Outlet, $8
Belt: don't recall
Skirt: Wal-Mart, $7 (old)
Shoes: Target, $7 (clearance)
Necklace: gifted
Earrings: Icing by Claire's, $4

Grand Total: $34

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!