Thrifted Pinterest - Who?

I have a new obsession.  I just started watching Doctor Who, and haven't been able to stop!  It appeals to my nerdy side, and I can't get enough.  It also inspires some DIY's, like mimicking one of the main character's, Rose's, open-shouldered tee shirt from the beginning episodes:



See, isn't it a cute update to a basic tee?  I had a grey tee I had gotten with a referral credit from ThredUP, and with the help of this tutorial, re-vamped my shirt.  It paired great with a new skirt I recently found, and I went all-out with the accessories to complete my 'updated hippie gypsy time and space traveler' look.  Now, if only my closet were bigger on the inside like the Tardis!







Outfit Details:
Tee: free via ThredUP
Skirt: thrifted, $4
Necklace: Payless, $2 (clearance, old)
Bracelet: don't recall (old)
Sandals: Sseko Designs, $55
Grand Total: $61

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!