OOTD - All Dolled Up

Guess who's got a hot date tonight?  That's right, this girl!  (excuse the hair, it's a bit windy today!)




My hubby surprised me this afternoon by calling me and informing me that he had set up a babysitter (thank you, in-laws!) and is taking me out to dinner. I love any excuse to wear a dress!  We hadn't made any plans so far, since the "Oh, crap, it's valentine's and I have to buy you something awesome today or else you'll be mad at me for a month" mentality is not something I want fostered in our marriage.  If it's a heartfelt gesture (on any day of the year), awesome!  If it's just because it's an obligation, this girl don't want none o' that!  *snaps three times in the air*   Mmmm-hmmmm, homie don't play that.




Outfit Details:
Dress: gifted
Sweater: Sears, $3 (clearance)
Boots: Plato's Closet resale, $18
Tights: JC Penney, $6
Necklace: $1 Jewelry Store
Earrings: DIY'd from beads at Dark Star Visuals, $8

Grand Total: $36


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!