Thrifted Pinterest - Easy Like Sunday Morning

Ya'll, having three kids kind of complicates things.  Don't get me wrong, it's incredible and fulfilling and full of more heart-burstingly wonderful moments than I can count, but also complicated.  Like, "mom's-trying-to-nurse-the-baby-at-Bible-study-while-her-two-year-old-takes-off-her-pants-and-diaper-in-the-middle-of-the-room" complicated!  So, getting dressed needs to be streamlined a little bit.  If the popularity of the Pin that inspired my outfit is any indication, there's a lot of people out there that also love the idea of a simple outfit.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/216806169537482465/

Long shirt, leggings, boots, and BOOM, you're dressed!  I put my own spin on this look with a thrifted and re-fashioned men's shirt in an ever-popular gingham pattern (I used this tutorial if you'd like to make your own!).  Then, on a particularly hectic Sunday morning, as the hubs and I tried rounding up the three children to get out the door, I knew that getting dressed would be the least of my worries with this simple outfit in my arsenal.  With that, and a roll of duct tape (for Little A's diapers of course!), I'll be ready to take on the world any time!





Outfit Details:
Shirt: thrifted and refashioned, $1
Leggings: Wal-Mart, $6 (old)
Boot Socks: DIY'ed from old sweater
Boots: via Plato's Closet resale, $18
Earrings: free from Premier Designs party
Grand Total: $25

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!