Fair Trade Friday - Sweater Weather

It's finally feeling like autumn!  I'll be honest, I've had a few days in the past few weeks where I've wanted to wear a sweater despite the still 80-degree temps, just because in my head, it should already be fall weather.  But, it's finally here!  Having to bundle up put me in the mood to do some online window-shopping for some knitwear, and I'd like to share a few favorites I found on Fair Indigo.

Pure Handknit Fair Trade Statement Cowl Neck Sweater


First up is this classic black-and-white striped pullover.  It just looks so cozy and warm, plus it's that perfect balance between dressy and casual.  It would be so easy to just throw this on with some jeans and ankle boots and look completely pulled together.
Tey-Art Niobrara Intarsia Alpaca Fair Trade Cardigan
I love this little cardigan so much!  Between the great graphic lines, warm fall colors, and sweetly scalloped neckline, there's just so much amazing-ness all packed into this hand-knit goodie.

Fair Indigo Open Knit Fair Trade Organic Tunic Sweater
I know it's not fair to all the other sweaters, but this might be my favorite sweater out of all the ones I picked today.  Just look at the back!


That neutral cream color would mesh with basically everything else in my closet already, plus the open knit back and sleeves just adds a little dose of special that would make this a 'go-to' piece.  The best part?  It's currently on sale for only $40!

What's your favorite part of Fall?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!