Thrifted Pinterest - Copycat

So, the world keeps turning, and I still have to get dressed every morning.  Such is life, and really, it's a great life!  I thought I'd share an outfit from a few days ago, that's basically a copy of a Pinterest outfit I pinned after finding a new dress at the thrift store.  Here's the original:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/216806169538914114/



And here's my version:


I'm kind of loving the fact that everything in this outfit is secondhand!  I especially love the boots, but I really like all of it together.  I have the original photo to thank for the idea to pair it all together.





Outfit Details:
Dress: thrifted, $4
Boots: thrifted, $6
Scarf: thrifted, $3
Earrings: free via clothing swap
Grand Total: $13

2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! I like your version better as your dress seems more like a dress to me and not a sure trying to act like a dress. Your scarf is especially pretty on you and the fact that everything is thrifted is the best!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input!