OOTD - Two-fer

To make up for my lack of posting lately, my outfit for the day features a two-fer.  More specifically, I'm breaking TWO rules this summer, at least according to this silly little article.  In case you were wondering, both bedazzling and leopard print apparently have an expiration date: your 30th birthday, at least according to the original writer.  So, of course, little miss "leopard print is a neutral and, ooh look, shiny!" me had to go ahead and break both of those ridiculous "rules" in one outfit!





"Oooh, look, SHINY!"




Outfit Details:
Top: thrifted, $5
Jeans: free via clothing swap
Shoes: Sam Edelman, thrifted, $6
Bracelet: gift
Grand Total: $11

Oh, yeah, did you notice my two little additions to my front porch?


My basil and mint plants are going to come in super handy, fresh herbs are literally THE BEST. (Besides pizza, of course.  And ice cream, and doughnuts, oh and fresh strawberries and pineapple! Aaaaand, now I'm hungry.)

Do you want to join me in breaking sartorial rules this summer?  Pick a rule to break, post a pic, and be sure to tag it with #mystubbornstyle!  You can find all my other Stubborn Style posts here on the blog, or also on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!