OOTD - Girlier Than Me

Hey friends!  How was your 4th?  Did anyone lose any limbs or fingers to fireworks?  (I sincerely hope not!)  Ours was pretty uneventful, but of course, when there's explosive devices involved, that's the type of day you want to have!  I'm finally getting around to sharing some pics of a dress I wore a few weeks ago; a very, VERY girly dress!




Seriously, there's so much pink!  Not to mention the lace and ruffles.  Of course, it was inspired by a Disney princess:





I haven't been this 'girlie-fied' in a long time, and I'm on the fence on whether I even like being this frilly, since my style lately has tended to be a bit less frou-frou and a bit more function.  It even inspired some ridiculous poses, like this one:

RAWR.
I'm thinking my inner emo kid might have to come out next time I wear this one, maybe paired with some converse and a studded belt.  Late '00's Lily Allen would be so proud! :-P

Outfit Details:
Dress: free via clothing swap
Shoes: thrifted, $0.50
Necklace: thrifted, $3.00
Grand Total: $3.50

There must be something in the water, because almost all the new items in my eBay shop are super girly as well!  Enjoy, and don't forget you can follow my eBay Pinterest board to see new items as they're added, as well as my Thrifted Pinterest board for styling ideas!

Bill Levkoff Dress

David's Bridal Dress
My favorite part of this dress?  The confetti that fell out of the pocket while I was taking pictures!  It must have been worn to quite the party!


Forever 21 Dress

Jewelry Set

Oscar De La Renta! Blazer (looook at the buttons!)

BCBG Max Azria Dress

Red Vintage Skirt

That does it for this post!  I'll be back soon with another #mystubbornstyle post, and in the meantime, feel free to post your own "don't wear" outfits under that hashtag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!