Fair Trade Friday - In the Write

I may have started a new hobby.  Yes, another one.  But, it should help with organization and still inspire my creative side, so I'll call it a win-win.

It's bullet journaling.  If you're not familiar, the bullet journal site explains the basics, and there is a rabbit-hole on Pinterest for page layout ideas that I may have fallen down before venturing into my own little ideas.

Don't judge, it's been a CRAZY week!




As complicated as it looks, this is actually the best method for someone like me; the "write in a journal and then forget about it for two months until I feel guilty and start all over" type.  But, since this is a combination of journaling, art, daily habit trackers, and the like, it's something that I'll actually be able to keep up with!  And to think, it all started with this little journal that I traded for at a local craft fair:


Isn't it PRETTY!  I have a lovely local friend who has been handmaking journals, and has her own home business: Remember When Journals.  Each one is unique (sorry, ya'll, this one is MINE), but she has a ton of other designs available, including some like these:


Not only that, but you can also set up a time to have your own journal making party, to create your own handmade piece, or gift the party to a friend or loved one for a great experience.



I would highly recommend checking out Andrea's site.  Of course, if you are not local to the area, or looking for other gift shopping options, I also rounded up a few more of my favorite online finds for Fair Trade and handmade journals, just for you.

Ten Thousand Villages Longitude Journal
Global Handmade Hope Nail Head Journal
Magical News Personalized Journal via Etsy
St. Anne's Star Notebook via Etsy





Have you tried any bullet journalling layouts?  Are any of these journals going onto your wishlist or giftlist?  Share your ideas and shopping favorites in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!