OOTD - After Midnight

Let me tell you a story:

A little while ago, the hubs and I stayed up late to watch movies and spend some time together after the kiddos went to sleep.  Fast forward a few hours and more than a few glasses of wine, and I'm tipsily browsing through eBay.  Apparently the hubs thinks I need some overalls, and so I went searching the interwebs for an affordable pair.  I made my order, and then when we woke up the next day, soberly checked my order history to find I had ordered this:


"But, Grace!" you exclaim, "you are definitely NOT wearing overalls in this picture!"  And yes, dear reader, you are correct.  This is the story about how I went looking for overalls and drunkenly purchased a jumpsuit instead.




I think the real question is, did I subconsciously order this jumpsuit on purpose or mistake?  I guess we'll never know for sure.  All I know is, I'm not complaining, or doing any overnight shopping again!


Outfit Details:
Jumpsuit: via eBay, $13
Knit Kimono: via Half of Half, $6
Shoes: thrifted, $5
Sunglasses: Wal-Mart, $1 (clearance)
Necklace: Wal-Mart, $2 (clearance)
Grand Total: $27

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!