Dressember - Days 26 & 27

So, did everyone have a good Christmas?  We had a wonderful time with the hubby's family, the kids had a bunch of fun, and of course, there was delicious food the whole day (like this coffee punch we had at lunch)! In the spirit of the past holiday, I thought I'd share a few dresses that I've worn the past few days that contain some holiday colors of red (or pink!) and green.  It'll be indoor pictures again, too; since it's been getting dark so early, I don't have time to get ready and get outside pictures before the sun goes down.  Plus, you get photographic proof of certain family members always photobombing my pictures.  See?


At least they're cute.  Aaaaanyways, here's the first outfit:






Outfit 1 Details:
Shirt: Aeropostale, $10 (clearance, old)
Dress: thrifted, $2
Tights: Sears, $5
Socks: super old, don't recall
Earrings: Wal-Mart, $2 (also super old)

Grand Total: $19

Here's my other combo of black dress/festive colors:



I love that eyelet hem!

Outfit 2 Details:
Sweater: Aeropostale, $6 (clearance, super old)
Dress: free via clothing swap
Belt: 'borrowed' from my mom's closet
Tights: Wal-Mart, $2 (clearance)
Shoes: thrifted, $6
Necklace/Earrings: a lovely gift from a lovelier friend!

Grand Total: $14

If you'd like more information about why I'm wearing a month of dresses, check out Dressember's website, and be sure to read up on the awesome work International Justice Mission is doing, and feel free to support them through my personal fundraising page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!