OOTD - One Big Outtake

Some days, I love the way my outfit photos turn out.  I sit down to edit, and have trouble picking just the right photos to share.  Today, however, is NOT that day!  This is one of those "I liked this outfit, but the photos just didn't turn out like I'd hoped" type of posts!  There's so many great examples of outtake photos, like this one, the "there's something under my nails" pose:



 And of course, we can't forget another personal favorite, the "I forgot to keep my eyes open:"


 And of course, in order of appearance, we have the "who me?" the "I promise I'm not uncomfortable right now," and the "where'd my arm go?"






 These don't even get a caption:








Of course, they're not all bad, some managed to keep the awkward to a minimum:





 But where's the fun in all that?  I think this one might have to be a personal favorite:


It inspires such great things:


Outfit Details:
Top: thrifted, $3.50
Vest: thrifted dress, $0.50
Jeans: via 1/2 of 1/2, DIY'ed to skinnies, $9
Shoes: thrifted, $6
Earrings: Target, $3 (clearance, old)
Grand Total: $22

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!