OOTD - Settling In

We are party animals in this house.  Big A was in bed by 9, Little A kept me up until midnight (but not by choice!), and we got up this morning around 8.  "We are getting crazy up in here," said me in my best white girl voice.  With the blustery weather outside, we'll probably have an action packed day of hanging out in the house and playing with our new stuff from Christmas.

Meals has her glow worm:


Lexi's got some really super cute doll furniture:


...even though at the moment she's more entertained by bubble wrap:


And I've got an outfit pulled together that isn't nearly warm enough for taking photos outside!




My favorite part of the outfit?  The stripey socks that only I (and now you guys) get to see:


Outfit Details: 
Sweater - gifted, DIY dye, $4
Shirt - Boutique show, $3
Jeans - Plato's Closet, $4
Converse - don't recall, $35
Necklace - gifted
Socks - NYC drugstore, $1

Grand Total: $47
All kiddo's clothes are from Once Upon A Child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!