OOTD - Blue, Da-ba-dee

It's a bit gloomy today.  I had a post I was going to share, about how amazing and gorgeous our weather has been.  And considering it was 70 degrees for a few days last week, it has been great!  But, then I looked outside and saw the cool, grey skies, and figured I'd post a different set of photos instead.  Don't worry, though!  I'll share some sunnier shots later, since our crazy Ozark weather moodswings will bring warm days again soon.







Outfit Details:
Dress: thrifted, $0.50
Fur Vest: purchased with Amazon gift card
Denim Jacket: free via clothing swap
Leggings: Wal-Mart, $6 (old)
Boots: Target, $38 (old)
Necklace: thrifted, $2.50
Grand Total: $47

5 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!I like all the layers!BTW...I have been trying but still can't subscribe to your blog...? -Andrea
    http://rehashiongoodwillhuntress.webs.com/apps/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl, I don't have e-mail subscriptions set up, but there's other social links on the left side.

      Delete
  2. Cute cute! I especially like your 50 cent dress, what a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input!