Thrifted Pinterest - Cutie Patootie

In honor of the premiere of the new season of Project Runway tonight, my one reality show guilty pleasure I indulge (no, really!), my inspiration photo for today's Thrifted Pinterest is of the lovely Heidi Klum:

http://pinterest.com/pin/216806169534383397/
Reese looks adorable, too, but I really wanted some inspiration for a floral pencil skirt I had picked up at Goodwill.  I loved the painter-ly print it had.  First, I tried to teach Big A the art of a good selfie, but she didn't really want to comply.  She's probably better off.


Then I headed outside for some selfies of my own.







Unfortunately, my little flats I picked up had a few spots that rubbed my toes the wrong way, but some Disney bandaids quickly remedied that situation!  They're just too cute not to wear!


Outfit Details:
Shirt: Old Navy, thrifted, $3.50
Skirt: Cato, thrifted, $4
Shoes: Kate Spade, thrifted, $4
Bracelet: DIY, $1.50 for materials
Necklace: Body Central, $4

Grand Total: $17

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!