OOTD - Glitter Princess




Oh, hello!


I am loving the warmer temperatures, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can just skip the usual March cold snap we always get, and just keep things like this for a while!  Plus, it's about time for the kiddos to start going outside instead of bouncing off the walls and watching Gabba on repeat.  For everybody's sanity.

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Old Navy, $15, DIY sequin trim
Shirt: Gap, thrifted, $3
Skirt: Gap, thrifted, $2
Purple Tights: Target, $5
Shoes: Sears, $4 (clearance)
Earrings: DIY

Grand Total: $29

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mix in neutrals <3 I love that your outfits are thrifted, too! Oh and who is that little beauty? She is darling! So cute!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That little one is the younger of my two girls... she's going to be a heartbreaker, I can already tell; just look at those eyes!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your input!