OOTD - Monochromatic (almost)

This is what it looked like outside our house yesterday:


Needless to say, it's a bit more than the 2" that were predicted!  So, while we were inside, waiting for the clouds to stop dumping their contents on our heads, we took silly selfies!  Wait, let me rephrase: I took silly selfies of everybody else....



Even the dog got in on the action.... doesn't she look thrilled?


In honor of all the white stuff falling from the sky, I took a little inspiration from my surroundings and kept everything in shades of black and white.  I couldn't resist throwing a little shot of color in though, with my ring and lipstick!

So cold!  Should've worn a coat!



Outfit Details:
Dress: Kensie, free via clothing swap
Sweater: Harp's (random, right?), $5
Scarf: free via clothing swap
Tights: Sears, $5
Boots: via Plato's Closet resale, $8
Ring: Walmart, $3 (old)
Earrings: eBay, $1

Grand Total: $22

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!