Thrifted Pinterest - Awesomely Awkward

You guys.  You guys, seriously.  I got a (faux) leather jacket.  You know what that means?


Okay, so truth be told, a piece of clothing doesn't actually make your life better.  I know this, you know this, (I hope) everyone knows this... but it does open up a ton of outfit options!  I immediately searched Pinterest for some inspiration, and settled on this photo to center an outfit around:


Now, I do have some nude pumps, but since I was headed to work on my feet for hours at a time, I thought I'd swap for my new JOYN TOMs instead.  Other than that, I pretty much just copied this look for myself:





Now if only the jacket also guarded against the awkward "neighbors are looking at me weird while I take pics of my outfit so I'll just smile" photos, I'd be set!

Outfit Details:
Jacket: thrifted, $6
Jeans: thrifted, DIY'ed to skinnies, $5
Shirt: thrifted, $3
Necklace: gifted, Purposed.
Shoes: JOYN TOMs, $74

Grand Total: $78

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of your jacket; what a great thrifted find! And I think the styling is great with the printed shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I *might* have done a happy dance when I found this jacket.... and by might, I mean I totally did.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your input!