OOTD - Wild Thing


I love me some animal print.  I think my love affair started in junior high, when I became the proud owner of a zebra print sleeveless shirtdress that I basically wore into the ground.  So, when I stumbled on this leopard print teal sweater at Goodwill a while back, I knew it had to be mine.  It's a perfect piece to add a little bit of crazy into a basic 'running some errands and a quick doctor's appointment' sort of outfit.  Plus, the necklace I found just before Christmas happens to match perfectly!  I guess that's what happens when you gravitate towards Lisa Frank colored clothes... I haven't grown out of all my junior high obsessions, apparently. ;)





Outfit Details:
Sweater: thrifted, $4
Jeans: thrifted, $2
Boots: Target, $38
Necklace: JC Penney, $2, clearance and with coupon
Bracelet: JC Penney, $1, clearance and with coupon
Grand Total: $47

Oh, and if you thought my sweater was crazy, wait until I introduce you to our resident pantsless wonder...... just listen for the required two-year-old 'nooooooo' at the end!  Never a dull moment in this house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!