OOTD - Pantsless Wonder





...she changed her mind last second, ha!






As you can see from these photos, I'm very much pants-ed, despite what the title says.  At a clothing swap I hosted this last weekend, I made a remark to a friend that I was going to challenge myself to skip wearing jeans for a week.  I've gotten in the habit lately of just grabbing the closest pair of denim and tee shirt, and letting all the other options just languish away in my closet.  So, after my MIL handed me these adorable knit palazzo pants, I knew they would have to get worn this week!

Outfit Details:
Tank: JC Penney, $5 (clearance, old)
Pants: free via clothing swap

Kimono: DIY'ed from thrifted dress, $5
Necklace: local craft store, $6
Bracelet: free via clothing swap
Shoes: birthday present from the hubs, from Sseko Designs
Grand Total: $16


   
Speaking of events I've hosted, I'd like to introduce the website for a new local Craft and Vendor show a friend and I are hosting for the second year in a row!  We've turned our love of crafting into a great event, that also doubles as a fundraiser for an orphan care and anti-trafficking organization, Tiny Hands International.  It was such a fun event last year, and I'm so excited to be able to participate again, coming up on August 20th!  If you would like more information, or if you are a local crafter or vendor, you can drop by the website for specifics and vendor applications!  We will have more updates as the event gets closer, so expect to see those from time to time here on the blog!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your input!