OOTD - SCORE!

Okay, I'm experiencing a bit of weather whiplash.  It was 70 and sunny on the last day of February, while the first day of March started out cold and rainy. Now it's 50 degrees and sunny!  It makes me glad to have layering pieces in my closet that can adapt to the changing weather, like this purple trench with a zip-out lining that I scored at the thrift store for (wait for it.......) ONE DOLLAR!  I'm just a bit excited, can you tell?






Outfit Details:
Coat: London Fog, thrifted, $1
Sweater: thrifted, $4
Jeans: Lucky Brand, thrifted, $5
Shoes: thrifted, $2
Necklace: DIY, $4 for materials from Hobby Lobby
Grand Total: $16

2 comments:

  1. Remember that khaki trench coat you offered to me at GW during girl's night out that I ignorantly turned down?Yeah well now I am wishing I had one lol!Love your purple one and a London Fog for a $1.00 at that.Go Grace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, shopping remorse is the worst! There's a few items that I turned down that I'm still kicking myself over now... Oh, well, it's not like I don't have enough in my closet already!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your input!