Feature Friday - Warby Parker

It's Memorial Day Weekend, ya'll, or as it's more commonly known, "the un-official start of summer."  It's the weekend where we remember the sacrifices of those in the armed forces so that we can enjoy the freedom to celebrate with barbecues, shopping, swimming, and hopefully spending extra time with beloved family and friends.  It's also a great weekend for car shopping, which is why I'm rocking this awesome outfit today:




That's right, I'm hanging out today at the local mall for Lewis' Automotive's Memorial Day Weekend Sale, and get to rock an awesome blue shirt while browsing the many many vehicles we have up here (and hoping my makeup doesn't melt off in the process!)

With the start of summer starts warm weather outfit planning, and while I have my stash of tank tops and shorts, I also want to be more mindful in my accessory planning as well.  That's why when Warby Parker reached out to me to help them share a sneak peek of their summer collection, I jumped at the opportunity to collaborate with them with what they had to offer this year. As you may have been able to tell, eyewear is a part of my daily routine, and I'm always excited to see what new items are out on the market. Between their home try-on options on their eyewear, and their social initiatives, Warby Parker is definitely in one of my top favorites.

Their new summer sunglasses are a perfect reflection of a laid-back summer mood, with their fun colors and retro-inspired shapes:





You can shop and see more of their sunglass options on their website.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to pick my perfect summer pair for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!