OOTD - Indecisive

I am having the hardest time picking out clothes lately!  I think it might be the fact that last week looked a lot like this comic:

I mean, really!?  There's only so many layers you can pick out to prepare for a week that looks something like this:




SO, in honor of that crazy week, I figure I'll do an outfit round-up of three different looks for three VERY different days!

Day 1:




Outfit Details:
Shirt: JC Penney, free with coupon
Skirt: thrifted, $4
Necklace: thrifted, $5
Shoes: thrifted, $5
Earrings: gift
Grand Total: $14

Day 2:






Outfit Details:
Shirt: free via clothing swap
Sweater: thrifted, $4
Jeans: Levi's, $40
Shoes: Sseko Designs, gifted straps
Necklace: gifted
Grand Total: $44

Day 3:

.....because if it's raining, you stay INSIDE!




Outfit Details:
Vest: free via clothing swap
Jeans: Sam's Club (of all places!), $18
Shirt: thrifted, $3
Earrings: don't recall (old)
Boots: thrifted, $4
Necklace: DIY
Grand Total: $25



Here's hoping this next week is a little more manageable.... a girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!