Kidlet Style

You guys, I have the best and second best job in the world.  The best job is getting the opportunity to raise my two little girls and watch them grow up.  The second best?  Getting to be a personal stylist for them!  Of course, having a part-time job in a kid's resale store definitely helps out with that!  I get first pick from some of the new merchandise that's always coming in to Once Upon a Child, and even though it's all cute, I don't get to buy nearly as much as I sometimes want to!  But, with kids as cute as mine, you really can't blame me for wanting to dress them up all the time.







I just love those little owls!











On Big A:
Sweater: Old Navy, $5.50
Shirt: Faded Glory, $2.50
Pants: Children's Place, $5.50
Boots: Old Navy, $6.50
Bow: gifted

On Little A:
Onesie: Circo, $0.75
Pants: Zutano, $2.25
Shoes: unknown brand, $1.50

Grand Total: $24.50

All kiddos' clothes (minus Big A's bow) and prices are from Once Upon A Child.

Don't forget to leave a comment on this post before Thursday to be entered in my little giveaway to win a bag from JOYN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!