Fair Trade Friday - LUSH

You guys, I'm tired.  I woke up with more energy and motivation than I've had in a while, and decided to clean my whole house.  Yep, sweeping, dusting, mopping, even scrubbing in-between the bathroom tiles.  I try to keep a fairly clean house, but I like to space it out, not go on top to bottom cleaning sprees!  After all of that, I need a bath.  Like a 'light some candles, put on some music, lock everyone out of the bathroom' type of bath.  I am wishing, though, that I had some of this stuff to go along with that:

LUSH Almond & Coconut Shower Smoothie
I happened across LUSH's products the other day while scrolling through ANOTHER page on Pinterest (I swear, I need a new hobby), and I have to say, everything on this site is on my wishlist!  LUSH was created in 1995, with the vision to offer the public natural, organic concoctions with handmade and all natural perfumes.  They also have been a forerunner in the fight against animal testing, make a serious effort to ensure all of their ingredients are ethically produced and harvested, and help to gather donations for over 350 grassroots charities in 30 countries.  Which brings me to #2 on my wishlist:

Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion
Since 2007, LUSH has donated over $3,800,000 to the charities they help support.  A chunk of that money comes from the sales of this lotion, since aside from taxes, 100% of the price is donated.  Plus, all the ingredients in this lotion sound absolutely decadent.  For a list of the charities they support, you can go HERE.

But really, though, their products just sound amazing.  I want them all in my bathroom right now.  Like this one:

Chai Shower Gel
Or this one, made with Fair Trade honey from Zambia:

Fair Trade Honey Shampoo
There is so much more to find on LUSH's website, and their backstory is really interesting too!  Have a happy Friday everyone, I'll see you next week!

What would your #1 pick from LUSH's inventory?  Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!