OOTD - Waiting for the Weekend

If my latest Intstagram post was any indication, I'm having a hard time focusing today.  Also, can we just take a vote now and make #thursdayisthenewhumpday an official 'thing' from now on?  I don't know what it is, but Thursday is my 'let's daydream about this weekend and all the things I'll do... or bingewatch on Netflix depending on my mood' day of the week.  So, in honor of my distraction, I'll just distract ya'll with some weekend wear to prep for those oh-too-short days of the week.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/216806169542767914/



I've been filling some of my free time with outfit planning on Polyvore, and I always get really excited when I get the opportunity to wear them in real life!  I'm so excited, can't you tell:

The hubs told me to look angsty.... :D





Outfit Details:
Striped Tank: Wal-Mart, $2 (clearance)
Green Tank: via ThredUP, DIY'ed tie-dye
Jeans: thrifted, $0.50, DIY'ed distressing
Shoes: thrifted, $4
Necklace: DIY'ed
Leather Hat: $2
Grand Total: $8.50

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to count down the minutes until I can return to my natural habitat:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!