Thrifted Pinterest - Popularity Contest

I spend more time than I should admit on Pinterest.  Like, every other conversation starts, "hey, I saw this thing, on Pinterest....." and I might need a 'pintervention' (ha.).  AANYways, all that time means that I see a lot of popular pins repeated.  This outfit is one of those frequent pins:

http://pinterest.com/pin/216806169534139499/
Turns out, I have pretty much everything in my closet to re-create this!  So, here's my take:






Outfit Details: 
Shirt: Ann Taylor via Half of Half, DIY'ed to sleeveless, $9
Skirt: gifted
Shoes: Target, $7 (clearance)
Earrings: $1 Jewelry Galore
Various rings: don't recall, I've had them forever
*Little note, some of those are toe rings (remember those?).  They're the perfect size for a 'knuckle' ring!*

Grand Total: $17

Teaser alert!  I may or may not be talking about shoes tomorrow for Fair Trade Friday.  Just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!