OOTD - Simply Irresistible

Some items remind me of song lyrics.  In particular, this fur scarf reminded me of the beginning of an R.Kelly song (you know the one!).... my mind was tellin' me no, but my bodyyyy (well, actually, my heart to be specific) was telling me yes....!  So, in the words of a slightly older song, this scarf was simply irresistible.








Also, have you checked out Schoola yet?  It's a great resource for secondhand online shopping, with the great bonus that 40% of every sale goes to school and education programs!  Plus, you can get a $20 credit for checking them out, and earn extra referral credits for every friend who signs up.  Check them out!  It's basically the coolest thing you'll do all day.  I mean, unless you've got swimming with sharks scheduled for your afternoon.... sharks are cool.

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Banana Republic, thrifted, $4
Skirt: Schoola, free with referral credit
Tights: JC Penney, $6 (old)
Boots: via Plato's Closet resale, $8
Scarf: thrifted, $2
Necklace: gift
Grand Total: $20

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you shop! Great buys always make me feel even better as I'm getting dressed. Right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I love the idea of clothes having more of a story than just "oh, I got it at the Mall," so I tend to do a lot of secondhand shopping. Plus, it saves me a ton of money! (Thanks for stopping by the blog, btw...)

      Delete
  2. That scarf looks so warm and perfect. I love the dimpled sweater, too! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input!