OOTD - Silly Saturday Snapshots

These photos are going to look REALLY out of place with the cold snap we're going through here in the Ozarks.  But, I wanted to include a few extra pictures that I snapped of the other members in our little clan, along with another outfit from the archives.  Some pictures were taken willingly, some not so much, but they're all getting shared nonetheless!




...the back of this top is my favorite part:


My other favorites?  THESE PEOPLE:





Also, changes are coming in the hair department, just FYI... this is just the tip of the iceberg:




Outfit Details:
Top: DIY'ed from top and skirt set, free via clothing swap
Jeans: Old Navy via ThredUP, $6 (use the link for a $10 referral code!)
Loafers: secondhand via Beautiful Lives Boutique, $5
Hair Dye: Manic Panic in Hot Hot Pink, $10 on Amazon
Grand Total: $25

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!