Thrifted Pinterest - Adorbs

OMG, this outfit inspiration is totes def the most adorbs outfit I've ever seen, it's just cray cray.  Okay, now that I've gotten my 'tween-speak' out of the way, I can carry on.  Seriously, though, isn't this girl (and her oufit) just the cutest thing?

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216806169534383372/
I already had a floral sweater that I had picked up at Goodwill this summer (and yes, I was looking at sweaters in July.... I'm always beyond ready for fall weather!), and it was easy enough to pair with my orange skirt for my own version of the ensemble.






Outfit Details: 
Sweater: thrifted, $4
Skirt: DIY'ed from dress, resale shop, $6
Earrings: Icing by Claire's, $5 for 3 pairs (old)
Shoes: Payless, $8 (old)

Grand Total: $23

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!