Kidlet Style - Sk8er Kids

 Do you guys remember the Avril Lavigne song "Sk8er Boi" (roughly translated: skater boy; a boy who skates...)?  I listened to that song non-stop when it came out, re-playing my illegally downloaded copy over and over again.  Is it okay to admit to that?  I don't do it anymore (listen to the song, or download music for that matter)!  The outfit Big A picked out for herself somehow reminded me of that, so I figured I'd follow suit and dress Little A with the same style!  They didn't seem to mind.  Now if only I had matching Vans sneakers for them instead of slippers and bare feet....

Do you see how big this kid is getting?













Fishie!

Cutie!


And of course, we can't forget the outtakes:




(For those who know me, yes, today is my anniversary, and yes, the hubby and I plan on celebrating, but I wanted to share some kiddo pics for my lovely co-worker that requested more of them.  She's leaving for three months to work with YWAM in Taiwan, and will be missed!  These are for you, Sham!)

Outfit Details for Big A: 
Shirt: Children's Place, $3.50
Pants: Sonoma, $2.50
Slippers & Jewelry: gifted

Outfit Details for Little A:
Shirt: Garanimals, $1.50
Pants: Carter's, $1.50
Elephant: Fisher Price, $1.50

Grand Total: $10.50

All brands and prices are from our local Once Upon A Child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!