Sensory Sunday - 5/26/13

Well, the night is almost done, and I just wanted to share some little tidbits from the week with you guys!  SO, here goes!

What I'm Eating:


These!  My dad was nice enough to drop these off for us to try, and I'm pretty excited about them.  I actually haven't tried the Pineapple and Mango jam yet, but I did put some of that Maple Pecan Honey Butter on some biscuits stuffed with bacon for breakfast, and it was exactly as amazing as I had hoped!  Thanks, dad, for jazzing up my morning meals!

What I'm Looking At:


Another view of my kitchen windowsill, this time graced with the view of the roses from my rosebush in the backyard that decided to bloom.  God really makes some of the best decorations, doesn't he?

What I'm Watching:

The Hobbit
My hubby is the best.  Seriously, The. Best. He decided to get me an *ahem* Unexpected surprise the other day that appealed directly to my inner nerd.  I finally got around to watching it this afternoon, and it did not disappoint!  Hooray for presents!!

What I'm Reading:



Have I ever mentioned that literally everyone in my family, on both sides, is incredibly talented?  I'm related to photographers, musicians, accountants (it's a real skill, trust me!), and almost gourmet chefs, and I'm really blessed to have all of them in my life!  These comics are courtesy of my bro-in-law, and you can see even more of his work on the Facebook page for Wiley Comics.

That does it for this week's Sensory Sunday.  Have a good night and I'll see ya'll tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!