Thrifted Pinterest - Houndstooth

Did you know if you type "houndstooth blazer" into the search line of Pinterest, about a billion different things pop up, but almost none of them are actual outfits?  So much for easy outfit inspiration this time!  But, I still wanted to pull my new (to me) blazer into an outfit, so I searched and searched for just the right pin for my inspiration.  I just love that print, in any form.  I even got Little A a purple houndstooth printed pacifier last week, because every girl needs a little extra houndstooth in her closet!  Anyways, here's the inspiration photo:

http://pinterest.com/pin/216806169534084688/
I loved that pop of hot pink juxtapositioned with the black and white in the blazer, so I went ahead and copied this look.





Side Note:  Some members of my family, namely the ones that have the ability walk, have decided that it's fun to be my audience and make faces at me while I'm taking pictures.  That's not nearly as fun when I turn the camera on them though.  Ha!




Outfit Details:
Blazer: thrifted, $4
Shirt: JC Penney, $5 (clearance)
Jeans: Wal-Mart, $20
Shoes: F21 via Plato's Closet resale, $10
Necklace: Roy Rogers Museum (old)

Grand Total: $39

What fabulous items have made their way into your closet lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!