Kidlet Style - Brrrr!

I swear, I know the weather in Arkansas is unpredictable, but I just wish it would make up its mind!  Is it spring?  Is it summer?  Geez!  On the plus side, this somewhat cold rainy day is the perfect time for me to post some old pictures of the girls from a couple months ago.  It was the last really cold day of the year, and I got to bundle them up one last time!



...I think she said it's a monkey...?

Daddy A's little bro wanted a picture of his shirt too!




Superhero Dance Party!!!



"What was that...?"


"OMG, seriously, what is that???"


Outfit Details for Big A:
Vest: Kids 'R' Us, $5.50
Shirt: Gap, $4.50
Jeans: Genuine Kids, $4.50
Boots: Circo, $4.50

Outfit Details for Little A:
Jacket/Pants: Child of Mine, $4.50 for both
Shirt: Old Navy, $3.50

Grand Total: $27

All brands and prices are from our local Once Upon A Child.  The big 50% sale is coming up on June 21st!  You can show up early for first picks on the clearance merchandise, or come in after 5pm to get 70% off clearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!