Thrifted Pinterest - Power Jacket

You ever have those days when you want to dress like an overly confident and slightly snarky defense lawyer in a 90's Law & Order episode?  What, that's only me?  Well, I'm surprisingly okay with that.  I found this great Pendleton blazer, complete with football-worthy shoulder pads, for half-price at Goodwill the other day, and so I turned to my trusty Pinterest for a little inspiration for an outfit.  I ran across this photo when searching for 'tan blazers':


Unfortunately, I didn't have a red dress, but I did have a little bit of red fabric and a pattern, so I decided to get to work and make the dress I needed!  Here's the finished result:






"My client would like to enter a plea of not guilty...."

Outfit Details:
Blazer: thrifted, $2
Dress: DIY, Simplicity pattern 4693
Necklace: JC Penney, $4 (clearance)
Shoes: Sears, $4 (clearance)

Grand Total: $10

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your input!