OOTD - DIY-rific!

Well, my sewing machine and I have become best buds... almost.  If only I didn't hate installing zippers so much!  In spite of that, I've been having a lot of fun trying to finish up the tons of projects I want done before Little A starts crawling... I know I won't be able to get very much done once she's mobile!  One of those projects is this little knit dress.  It was meant to be a top (a la this tutorial), but the fabric was just a little too bulky for a top.  So, it got trimmed into a dress, and it's actually become a staple in my 'gloomy weather' closet (which is really any time of year here in Arkansas!).  Plus, no zipper!







Outfit Details:
Dress: DIY from fabric on hand
Tights: Sears, $5 (clearance)
Boots: Target, $38
Belt: 'stolen' from my mom
Earrings: $1 Jewelry Store
Necklace: $1 Jewelry Store

Grand Total: $45

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!