OOTD - Spiffy

About a month ago, I had the privilege of attending my niece's junior flute recital up at the university.  She got to stand on a stage in a fancy dress, and literally blow us all away at how incredibly talented she is with her chosen instrument.  I figured an event like this called for the little black dress I had recently picked up, so I went ahead and got all dressed up.  Turns out, I could have worn just about anything, considering a lot of the attendees were students, there to get a grade.  There were a lot of men wearing tank tops (Ugh, don't get me started on this trend!  If you're not swimming, I don't want to see your armpit hair!), but I didn't mind.  I always love an excuse to wear a dress!






Outfit Details: 
Dress: MNG for JC Penney, $8 (clearance)
Tights: Sears, $5
Necklace: Body Central, $4
Shoes: Sears, $4 (clearance)

Grand Total: $21

3 comments:

  1. Amen on the manks (man-tanks)! Save it for the pool or mowing the lawn. Seriously. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That LBD looks so pretty on you - love the sparkly detail!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input!