Fair Trade Friday - A Collaboration

I've talked about One Mango Tree in the past.  They're a great company, based out of Uganda, that offers great products such as handbags, clothing, and other accessories.  Well, they've teamed up with another company, 4 All Humanity, to bring us a great mini-collection of clothes that I just had to share!

Chevron Flare Dress
How cute is this dress?  I love the detailing at the neckline, and the color is amazing!

Trifecta Top
Speaking of great colors, I love this shade of yellow.  It screams summer, right along with the adorable back cutouts on this top.

Drape & Flare Racerback


Another great top is this racerback tank.  It has a great high-low hemline, and my favorite part is the gathered detailing along the back.

Mid Summer's Night Dress
My favorite dress from the collection is this one.  I just love the simplicity of the black with the great pop of color and print along the spine as she turns around.  Of course, maxi dresses are great anyways... case in point:

http://pinterest.com/pin/258394097343274135/
Have a great rest of your Friday, I'll see you guys on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your input!